Aegean Pearl is an all-year seafront estate, that consists of three individual multi-level villas. Set on lush grounds sprawling 8,000 sqm and perched upon a hill 30 meters above ground, this amazing property overlooks the vast blue of the Aegean.
Built to accommodate separate, but related households/parties, Aegean Pearl Estate is ideal for an extended family or families and friends who seek the freedom of independent resort-like lodging with the comforts and privacy of a grand estate.
Meticulously designed with exquisite taste and attention to detail, each villa encompasses world-class sophistication with beautifully-designed spaces, high ceilings, skylights, distinct furnishings and amenities.
Outdoor and indoor living and entertaining options have all been considered. Spacious living areas, formal dining rooms, cozy kitchen nooks, master suites and twin bedrooms with private and multiple verandas, patios and outdoor decks, pool, recreation room, piano, tennis and basketball courts, pool table, wine cellar, office workspace and fireplaces are just some of the highlights.
Inside, natural materials such as wood, stone, metal, Greek and Italian marble blend with earthy hues of terra cotta, pale blues and ochre to create an ambiance that soothes.
The interior’s hand-selected unique furnishings, fine tapestries and upholsteries, medley of accents and works of art are sure to satisfy those with refined taste.
Floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows reveal an outdoor paradise of olive trees, palm trees and bountiful flora that blossom throughout the year.
Aegean Pearl Estate consists of 3 villas:
Villa Katerina – 400 sqm
Ground Floor: Living area with fireplace; formal dining area; fully-equipped kitchen with adjacent kitchen nook; outdoor patios, verandas and furnishings for additional dining area
– 1 twin bedroom with one full bath and adjoining outdoor patio
– 1 master bedroom, en suite bathroom; adjoining outdoor veranda
– office/workspace enclave/balcony overlooking main level living area
– staff quarters with twin bedroom and bathroom
– “tavern” dining area with adjoining wine cellar
Villa Aliki – 300 sqm
Ground Floor: Living area with terrace and fireplace; formal dining area; fully-equipped kitchen with adjacent kitchen nook; piano; outdoor patios and verandas with furnishings for additional dining area
– 1 twin bedroom, adjoining outdoor patio
– 1 washroom
– 1 master bedroom, en suite bathroom, adjoining outdoor veranda
– 1 twin bedroom, shares adjoining small outdoor veranda with single twin bedroom
– 1 single bedroom shares adjoining small outdoor veranda with double twin bedroom
– 1 full bath
Villa Elena – 150 sqm
Ground Floor: Separate entrance and ramp access, living area, kitchenette with adjacent kitchen nook; outdoor patios and verandas with furnishings for additional dining area
– 1 master bedroom, en suite bathroom, adjoining outdoor patio
– 1 twin bedroom, adjoining outdoor veranda
– 1 bath
AEGEAN PEARL ESTATE
– 1 master suite with double bed and en suite
– 1 master suite with full bath
- 1 master suite with one bathroom
– 1 twin bedroom (with 2 twin beds) with one full bath
– 1 twin bedroom with 1 bath
– 1 twin bedroom with 1 washroom
– 1 twin bedroom – shares a full bath
– 1 single bedroom that share one full bath
– staff quarters with 1 twin bedroom (with 2 twin beds) and bathroom
– Swimming pool: 17metres x 6.5 metres
– Olympic-size tennis and basketball courts
– General A/C and heating in main living areas
– A/C/heating units in bedrooms
– Wi-Fi and Satellite Capability
– Official size pool table (Villa Katerina)
– Piano – (Villa Aliki)
– Table tennis and trampoline
– Olympic-size tennis and basketball court with night lighting
– Swimming pool – 17m x 6.5m, 110 sqm
– Fully-equipped barbecue
– Table tennis
– Daily maid service
– Pool boy and garden maintenance
– Security and concierge (available upon request)
– Private chef (available upon request)
Located in one of Greece’s most affluent neighbourhoods, at the 48 km mark along the southern coast of the Athens Coastline,
Aegean Pearl Estate is just 20 minutes from Athens International Airport and within close proximity of two ultra-luxury peninsula resorts:
the Grand Resort Lagonissi and Astir Palace Resort; a variety of beaches; dining and shopping venues.
– 28 km and 20 minutes from Athens International Airport
– 40 km and 40 minutes to Flisvos Marina mega-yacht marina
– 4 km and 5 minutes to surfing and watersports facilities (Palaia Fokaia)
– 30 km and 30 minutes to Glyfada Golf 18-whole course
– Shopping areas of Saronida and Anavyssos; dining venues
– 11 km and 10 minutes to Grand Resort Lagonissi
– 23 km and 20 minutes to Astir Palace Resort & marina, Vouliagmeni
– 1 hour from centre of Athens